The Waters Xevo TQD Triple Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer is a cutting-edge analytical instrument designed to provide precise and sensitive quantitative and qualitative analysis of complex chemical and biological samples. It’s an invaluable tool for researchers, scientists, and analysts across various fields, including pharmaceuticals, environmental monitoring, food and beverage, and clinical research.
“Xevo TQD is an easy mass spectrometer coupled with a liquid chromatography system. It permits fast analysis, for example in screening drugs from urine sample or plasma extracts. It works with a software called masslynx making it easy to shift from one experiment to another, and to have complex calculus done at the very production of the tests analysis.”
- : University Of Toronto
The Waters Xevo TQD Triple Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer is not just an analytical instrument; it’s a catalyst for scientific breakthroughs. As laboratories demand precision, sensitivity, and versatility in their mass spectrometry analyses, this instrument empowers researchers to achieve their analytical goals, drive innovation, and profoundly contribute to their respective fields.
Waters Xevo TQD Key Features:
- Triple Quadrupole Architecture: The Xevo TQD features a triple quadrupole architecture, offering enhanced sensitivity and selectivity for targeted quantitative analysis. The triple quadrupole design provides precise ion transmission and fragmentation for accurate compound identification.
- High Sensitivity and Dynamic Range: With exceptional sensitivity and an extensive dynamic range, this mass spectrometer can detect and quantify analytes at trace levels. It is ideal for demanding applications where low concentrations are crucial.
- Multiple Ionization Techniques: The system supports various ionization techniques, including electrospray ionization (ESI) and atmospheric pressure chemical ionization (APCI), offering flexibility for multiple sample types and matrices.
- Fast Data Acquisition: Rapid data acquisition and high-speed scanning capabilities enable the analysis of numerous compounds in a single run, improving laboratory efficiency and productivity.
- User-Friendly Software: The instrument is complemented by intuitive software that simplifies method development, data acquisition, and analysis, reducing the learning curve for users.
- Robust and Reliable Design: Built with durability in mind, the Xevo TQD is designed for long-term reliability and minimal maintenance, ensuring consistent performance.
- Unparalleled Precision: The Xevo TQD delivers highly accurate and reproducible results, making it the preferred choice for critical quantitative analysis.
- Broad Analytical Applications: Its versatility makes it suitable for diverse scientific disciplines, including pharmaceuticals, environmental monitoring, food and beverage testing, and clinical research.
- Enhanced Sensitivity: Researchers can confidently detect and quantify compounds at ultra-trace levels, enabling them to explore new dimensions of their samples.
- Efficiency and Productivity: User-friendly software and rapid data acquisition capabilities optimize laboratory workflows, increasing productivity and saving valuable time.
- Scientific Discovery: Scientists rely on the Xevo TQD to unravel complex sample matrices, uncover hidden compounds, and make discoveries that advance their fields.
Understanding sample complexity
Some challenges for quantitative methods are:
- I am calculating compound concentrations in addition to the detection of unexpected contaminants.
- Characterization of the background matrix for every sample, increasing data quality.
- Detection of analytes not in a targeted multiple reaction monitoring (MRM) screening method.
- We are improving method development by discovering more matrix components.
These challenges may be overcome by using RADAR, which is simultaneously obtaining full scan (MS) and MRM (MS/MS) data.
Product Ion Confirmation scanning (PICS) gives you complete confidence in your results. Activated by a single check box in the method editor, PICS automatically triggers a product ion scan when MRM detects a peak.
Ensures the correct result every time
Prepare – IntelliStart™ and Quanpedia™ enable rapid, automated set-up and checking of the system and its methods, coupled with automatically scheduling MRM transitions to maximize performance.
Analyze – During analysis, QCMonitor will actively monitor the data in real time, taking action if any user-specified tolerances are exceeded.
Interpret – TargetLynx provides automated quantification and reporting, with automatic obvious flags reducing the possibility for error.
Decide –TrendPlot lets you visualize results over many days, weeks, or months, providing valuable information on data trends and long-term system performance.
Pushing the boundaries – leading technology
The key technologies that enable you to do more with your instrument start with UniSpray™, which ionizes a broader range of compounds than any other single technique. Combining more comprehensive compound coverage with a highly easy-to-use source, UniSpray can deliver results to your laboratory for more compounds than before without changing the source or probe. So you can spend more time providing results and less time changing instrument parts.
|2 to 2048 m/z
|Up to 10,000 Da/s
Examples of achievable acquisition rates:
|Mass drift is <0.1 Da over 24 hours
|LINEARITY OF RESPONSE
|The linearity of response relative to sample concentration for a specified compound is up to five orders of magnitude from the limit of detection
|POLARITY SWITCHING TIME
|20 ms to switch between positive and negative ion modes
|MS TO MS/MS SWITCHING TIME
|ESCI MODE SWITCHING TIME
|20 ms to switch between ESI and APCI
|MRM ACQUISITION RATE
|Minimum dwell time of 1 ms per MRM channel; Minimum inter-channel delay of 3 ms
|NUMBER OF MRM CHANNELS
|Up to 32,768 MRM channels (1,024 functions, 32 channels per function) can be monitored in a single acquisition; up to 1,024 MRM channels when operating in GLP/secure mode (32 functions, 32 channels per function)
|Automatic set up by IntelliStart (0.75 Da or 1.00 Da FWHM)
Manual setup for higher resolutions (≥0.5 Da FWHM)
|MRM SENSITIVITY (ESI+)
|A 1 pg on-column injection of reserpine will give a chromatographic signal-to-noise greater than 30,000:1, using raw unsmoothed data (Gradient separation, LC mobile phase flow rate of 0.4 mL/min, MRM transition m/z 609 > 195)
|MRM SENSITIVITY (ESI-)
|A 1 pg on-column injection of chloramphenicol will give a chromatographic signal-to-noise greater than 10,000:1, using raw unsmoothed data (Gradient separation, LC mobile phase flow rate of 0.8 mL/min, MRM transition m/z 321 > 152)
|MRM SENSITIVITY (APCI+)
|A 100 pg on-column injection of 17-a-hydroxyprogesterone will give a chromatographic signal-to-noise greater than 200:1, using raw unsmoothed data (Gradient separation, LC mobile phase flow rate of 0.8 mL/min, MRM transition m/z 331 > 109)
- Waters Xevo TQD Triple Quad
- Waters Column Manager
Waters Nano Sample Manager
- Waters Binary solvent manager (I Class)
- Waters Sample organizer
- Waters Sample Manager – FTN (I class)
- Peak Nitrogen Gas Generator
- Edwards Scroll pump(Oil-free)
- Lenov0 PC
- Masslynx 4.1 SCN855.
Enjoy 15% OFF Your First Order
Welcome to Ferus Medical! We’re thrilled to have you on board. To celebrate your arrival, we’re offering a special 15% discount on your first order.
Details of the Offer:
- Discount: 15% off your entire first purchase
- Use code: WELCOME15 at checkout
Don’t Miss Out! This special offer is valid for a limited time only. So, why wait? Dive into our collection and grab your favorites now!