Olympus CKX53 Phase Contrast Microscope
Explore the Olympus CKX53 Inverted Microscope, a breakthrough in cell culture observation and laboratory research. Offering high-quality imaging, LED illumination, and versatile capabilities for phase contrast and fluorescence, the CKX53 is ideal for biomedical research and clinical labs seeking detailed cell analysis and reliable performance.
Start by introducing the Olympus CKX53 as a state-of-the-art inverted microscope specifically designed to meet the needs of modern cell culture laboratories. Emphasize its role in enhancing cell culture observation, imaging, and analysis.
The Olympus CKX53 inverted microscope delivers stable performance and a comfortable workflow for various cell culture needs, including live cell observation, cell sampling and handling, image capture, and fluorescence observation. The phase contrast system facilitates simple and efficient cell observation for a faster, more comfortable workflow.
Key Features of the Olympus CKX53
- Innovative Inverted Design: Explain how the inverted design allows for easy observation of cell cultures in Petri dishes or flasks, a crucial aspect of cell biology research and clinical applications.
- High-Quality Imaging: Highlight the microscope’s advanced optics that provide clear, high-contrast images, enabling detailed observation and documentation of cell cultures.
- LED Illumination: Discuss the benefits of its energy-efficient, long-lasting LED light source, which provides consistent and optimal illumination for various samples.
- Phase Contrast and Fluorescence Capabilities: Mention its phase contrast and fluorescence imaging options, essential for enhanced visualization of live cells and specific cellular components.
Why Labs Should Choose the Olympus CKX53
- Enhanced Cell Observation: Emphasize the microscope’s ability to provide detailed views of cell cultures, aiding in accurate analysis and research.
- User-Friendly Operation: The CKX53’s intuitive design and easy operation make it accessible to experienced researchers and beginners.
- Versatility in Applications: Suitable for various applications, from basic cell culture to more advanced research involving live cell imaging and fluorescence.
- Reliable and Durable: Built with Olympus’s quality standards, ensuring reliability and durability for long-term use in lab environments.
Fast Cell Observation with the Integrated Phase Contrast (iPC) System
- High contrast provides a clear view of cells at 4x, 10x, 20x, and 40x without the need to exchange or re-center the ring slit
- Phase contrast system facilitates simple and efficient cell observation for a faster, more comfortable workflow
Efficient Cell Screening with a Clear, Wide View
- Efficiently screen for desired cells thanks to the ring slit for the PLN2X objective, which offers a 22 mm field of view and an 11 mm diameter
- 2X objective provides noticeably higher contrast than other objectives, so even transparent objects in the sample can be identified
Small Footprint Enables In-Hood Sterilization
The Olympus CKX53 microscope fits on a clean lab bench and can remain there during UV sterilization, thanks to its UV-resistant coating. The system is about 7 kg (15.4 lb), lighter than the previous model, and has a smaller footprint, so it takes up less space in your lab. You can move the microscope with one hand, and it’s easy to carry it by the neck of the observation tube. The base’s sliding pad makes it easy to position.
Easy Cell Sampling in a Sterile Bench Environment
The short distance between the viewpoint and the optical axis/focus knob facilitates natural hand positioning and makes focusing and cell sampling easier.
Accommodates a Variety of Cell Culture Containers
- The universal holder makes it easy to view cells cultured in various containers, including dishes, microplates, and flasks.
- Three 35 mm dishes can fit on the stage with the optional holder attachment.
- Different types of microplates can be accommodated without the holder
Comprehensive Observation for a Multilayer Tissue Flask
- The microscope’s width and easily detachable condenser enable you to view containers, such as multilayer tissue flasks, up to 190 mm (7.5 in.) in height
- The PLCN4X objective’s depth of focus makes it easy to observe cells in the two bottom layers of a multilayer flask
Flexibility to Use Larger Cell Culture Containers
- Lift the holder’s arm to position culture containers manually
- Expand the stage up to 70 mm (2.8 in.) to the left and right for greater handling flexibility
Applications in Research and Clinical Labs
Describe how the Olympus CKX53 is used in various settings:
- Biomedical Research: For studying cellular behavior, drug effects, and more.
- Clinical Laboratories: In diagnostic procedures and tissue culture studies.
- CKX53 Inverted LED Stage
- NA 0.3 Condenser
- CKX3-SLP Phase Slider
- 4 Position Nosepiece
- LED Power Supply
- Line Cord
- CoolLED pE-300lite simple white light LED illumination system that offers intense, broad-spectrum LED illumination for fluorescence microscopy (list price for a new unit is $5,625)
- Chroma Cube 1: 49028-ET-DAPI for 395nm light sources
- Chroma Cube 2: 49011-ET-FITC/Alexa Fluor 488/Fluo3/Oregon Green
- Chroma Cube 3: 49008-ET-mC/TR
Conclude by reinforcing the Olympus CKX53’s role in advancing cell culture studies and laboratory research, emphasizing its combination of high-quality imaging, user-friendly features, and versatility.
Enjoy 15% OFF Your First Order
Welcome to Ferus Medical! We’re thrilled to have you on board. To celebrate your arrival, we’re offering a special 15% discount on your first order.
Details of the Offer:
- Discount: 15% off your entire first purchase
- Use code: WELCOME15 at checkout
Don’t Miss Out! This special offer is valid for a limited time only. So, why wait? Dive into our collection and grab your favorites now!