Molecular Devices SpectraMax i3X
Explore the advanced capabilities of Molecular Devices’ SpectraMax i3X. This versatile multi-mode microplate reader supports absorbance, fluorescence, luminescence, and more. Ideal for drug discovery, bioassays, and cellular research. Discover unparalleled flexibility and reliability.
Key features of the SpectraMax i3x may include:
- The SpectraMax i3x platform allows for easy expansion. This means that users can add additional detection modes (e.g., western blot, imaging) as their needs grow, without the need for an entirely new instrument.
- The system is capable of absorbance, fluorescence, and luminescence readings, providing versatility for various assay requirements.
- Some configurations include an imaging cytometer option, enabling cellular imaging and analysis directly on the plate reader.
- This software provides an integrated solution for data acquisition and analysis. Its user-friendly interface ensures researchers can manage their assays efficiently.
- A built-in interface offers easy-to-use, protocol-driven operation, which helps to reduce errors and streamline workflows.
- The system often comes with tools for assay optimization, including spectral scanning, and temperature control for kinetic assays.
SpectraMax i3x Features
- User-configurable applicationsUser-configurable detection modules expand the reader’s detection capabilities to include AlphaScreen, Time-Resolved Fluorescence, HTRF, fast kinetics with injectors, western blot detection, and more.
- No-stain cell analysisThe StainFree™ Cell Detection Algorithm for brightfield cell segmentation enables cell counting and confluency measurement without destructive stains, simplifying the cell counting workflow.
- Multi-channel functionalityTwo fluorescence detection channels on the MiniMax cytometer enable the analysis of cell viability or cell toxicity assays, including ratiometric assays like live-dead and transfection efficiency.
- Cellular pathway analysisCell confluence and cell viability imaging, western blot analysis, and quantitation of nucleic acids and protein can be captured on one reader.
Add Cellular Imaging to your Plate Reader Workflow
Observe your cells’ viability with the field-upgradeable cellular imaging option for the SpectraMax i3x Multi-mode Detection Platform.
The field-upgradeable SpectraMax® MiniMax™ 300 Imaging Cytometer enables quick imaging and analysis of cells and gives you a front-row view of phenotypic changes accompanying cytotoxicity, cell proliferation, and protein expression. Now with StainFree™ Cell counting Technology, additional brightfield analysis features, and fluorescent green and red detection channels.
SpectraMax i3x Advantages
- The instrument can be upgraded with fluorescence polarization, delayed fluorescence (TRF), HTRF®, AlphaScreen® and more with application cartridges – installation in minutes
- The only reader enabling the detection of western blots on membranes
- Option to expand the system with a SpectraMax® MiniMax™ Imaging Cytometer for visualization of cell morphology
- Spectral Fusion™ Illumination – a unique type of light source for an ultra-strong signal with increased fluorescence performance
- Dual injectors with a smart injection function and the possibility of reverse liquid suction can be purchased for the device
- Extended dynamic range with optimal sensitivity thanks to a cooled photomultiplier
- SoftMax® Pro software for unique, comprehensive data analysis is part of the basic equipment
Applications of SpectraMax i3x Multi-Mode Microplate Reader
- Cell Health
- Cell Imaging > Cell Cycle Analysis
- Cell Imaging > Cell Migration
- Cellular Signaling
- Fluorescence Polarization (FP)
- Kinase/Phosphatase Assays
- Microbiology and Contaminant
- Nucleic Acid (DNA/RNA) Quantitation and Analysis
- Protein Detection, Quantitation, and Analysis
- Spheroids in 3D biology
- TRF, TR-FRET & HTRF
- Western blotting
- SpectraMax® i3x Multi-mode detection platform
- SpectraMax™ injector cartridge
- Bottle holder for injector cartridge
- Waste plate for injector cartridge
- Tubing for injector cartridge
- Adaptor for injector cartridge
Enjoy 15% OFF Your First Order
Welcome to Ferus Medical! We’re thrilled to have you on board. To celebrate your arrival, we’re offering a special 15% discount on your first order.
Details of the Offer:
- Discount: 15% off your entire first purchase
- Use code: WELCOME15 at checkout
Don’t Miss Out! This special offer is valid for a limited time only. So, why wait? Dive into our collection and grab your favorites now!