Sorvall LYNX 6000 Superspeed Centrifuge
Explore the Sorvall LYNX 6000, a powerful high-speed centrifuge designed to maximize productivity and performance in a range of advanced research applications, from proteomics to genomics, with exceptional capacity and intuitive features.
Sorvall LYNX 6000 centrifuge is equipped with automatic rotor recognition and full rotor information on the centrifuge’s color display. The rotors are easy to change without the use of additional tools. The built-in display shows full information about the current and sets operating parameters.
The high-speed centrifuge allows you to record the centrifugation parameters for a specific user by GLP / GMP standards. The built-in USB port for connecting a PC allows you to transfer all data by GLP/GMP standards. An automatic shutdown occurs in the event of an imbalance or damage to the test tubes in the working chamber.
Sorvall LYNX 6000 Features:
- Auto-ID instant rotor identification: Immediate identification of a rotor when secured in the centrifuge chamber, with rotor specifications automatically loaded into the centrifuge parameters
- Auto-lock rotor exchange: Secure, push-button rotor exchange in as little as 3 seconds
- Touch screen interface: Simple set-up with large, bright, interactive touch screen for all functions
- Library of up to 99 programs, integrated rotor calculator for protocol modifications and transfers
- Real-time run monitoring and control with Thermo Scientific™ Centri-Vue™ application (mobile device required)
- Lightweight rotors with speed handles for easier and safer lifting and carrying
- Quiet performance (<59 dBA) helps provide a safe and reduced-stress environment
- The centrifuge door opens fully and automatically by using the door-open bar mounted on the front of the centrifuge
- No need to bolt down the instrument to the floor: Easy installation and relocation within a facility
- Optional HEPA filter provides an additional level of safety in case of the tube or bottle failure (Sorvall LYNX 6000 only)
Thermo Scientific™ Sorvall™ LYNX 6000 Super-Speed Centrifuge features powerful technologies with revolutionary simplicity, from the one-button safety and application flexibility of Thermo Scientific™ Auto-Lock™ Rotor Exchange to immediate rotor detection and Instant Thermo Scientific™ Auto-ID programming: rotor identification and the improved ergonomics and performance of Thermo Scientific™ Fiberlite™ carbon fiber rotors.
Achieve high-throughput sample processing with capacities up to 6L and 100,605 xg, with the flexibility to support multiple users and the evolving research needs of a shared lab environment. Designed for reliability for consistent results and maximum results uptime.
|up to 99 hours
|Max. Tank with bucket rotors
|6L, 24 microplates, 40 x 50 ml or 96 x 15 ml conical tubes
|6 places up to 1000 ml
|Continuous centrifugation mode
|Temperature maintenance accuracy
|-20° to +40°C
|High torque brushless motor
- Floor-standing centrifuge Sorvall™ LYNX™ 6000, , 200 – 240 V/380 – 400 V
- Fixed-angle rotor Fiberlite™ F9-6×1000 LEX, carbon fibre, 6×1000 ml, 9000 min-1, 17568×g (only for use with Sorvall LYNX 6000 centrifuge)
- 1000 ml Fiberlite™ bottle, PC, with 30% glass-filled nylon cap, PP plug, silicone O-ring
- Thermo Scientific Fiberlite LEX rotors: Lightweight, corrosion-resistant, fatigue-resistant, 15-year warranty.
Enjoy 15% OFF Your First Order
Welcome to Ferus Medical! We’re thrilled to have you on board. To celebrate your arrival, we’re offering a special 15% discount on your first order.
Details of the Offer:
- Discount: 15% off your entire first purchase
- Use code: WELCOME15 at checkout
Don’t Miss Out! This special offer is valid for a limited time only. So, why wait? Dive into our collection and grab your favorites now!