Applied Biosystems SeqStudio Genetic Analyzer
SeqStudio Genetic Analyzer is designed for Sanger sequencing. It provides high accuracy and the ability to read long fragments, delivering gold-standard Sanger sequencing technology and fragment analysis with a simple click. It is easily used across various applications and by multiple users.
SeqStudio Genetic Analyzer is designed for Sanger sequencing and provides high accuracy and the ability to read long fragments. Excellent for DNA, RNA sequencing, and epigenetic analysis. The SeqStudio sequencer allows Sanger sequencing and fragment analysis to be performed in a single plate in a single run. Simple and easy to use thanks to built-in computer and software, reagents and consumables assembled in a single cartridge, touch screen with constant access to data, and remote access.
The SeqStudio Flex Series Genetic Analyzers are designed keeping our customers in mind, offering a simplified, more efficient workflow, multiple applications, and an exceptional level of accuracy to advance their research.
With the increased plate capacity supported by design enhancements and simplified workflow, SeqStudio Flex Series Genetic Analyzers are highly capable of accelerating genomic research.
The SeqStudio Flex Series Genetic Analyzer is the first CE-based instrument with remote servicing capabilities for faster issue resolution. The new Applied Biosystems SeqStudio Genetic Analyzer is a low-throughput, easy-to-use, and convenient benchtop system that delivers gold-standard Sanger sequencing technology and fragment analysis with just a simple click. It is easily used across various applications and by multiple users. Without a complex setup, you will be ready to go in minutes.
SeqStudio Genetic Analyzer Key features
- Simplified instrument software with interactive touch screen for greater ease of use
- Minimized hands-on setup time with integrated reagents cartridge (SeqStudio Cartridge)
- Application flexibility to run Sanger sequencing and fragment analysis on the same run
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi or wired Ethernet connection
- Web-enabled remote monitoring capability
- Consumables usage tracking through radio frequency identification (RFID)
This package includes:
- 4-capillary SeqStudio Genetic Analyzer
- Analysis Software (GeneMapper, Sequencing Analysis, Minor Variant Finder, Variant Reporter, and SeqScape)
- Plate Manager Software
- 1Day SmartStart Orientation
Note: Cartridge and other system consumables and reagents are sold separately
Optimized end-to-end workflow
The SeqStudio Genetic Analyzer can perform both Sanger sequencing and fragment analysis runs on the same plate within the same workflow. Gain flexibility in your laboratory schedule and help maximize your time by removing the need to batch samples. The SeqStudio Genetic Analyzer can perform simultaneous Sanger sequencing and run fragment analysis on the same plate.
Qualification services help ensure regulatory compliance.
Instrument hardware qualifications for SeqStudio Genetic Analyzers include installation qualification (IQ), operational qualification (OQ), and instrument performance verification (IPV) services. Our qualification specialists will partner with you to deliver timely, cost-effective, and trusted qualification services that include reliable, audit-style documentation to help ensure your SeqStudio Genetic Analyzer meets regulatory requirements.
Easy to use for all levels of experience
From a leader in genetic analysis instrumentation, introducing the new Applied Biosystems™ SeqStudio™ Genetic Analyzer—the only genetic analyzer that performs
simultaneous sequencing and fragment analysis run on the same plate. The SeqStudio Genetic Analyzer is easy to use with an integrated cartridge-based system and allows you to access and monitor your run and view data remotely. The fully connected genetic analyzer, along with the simple cartridge design, can be easily shared by all researchers in the lab.
The SeqStudio Genetic Analyzer provides the latest advancements in touch-screen usability, allowing you to stay connected to your data quickly. The system is designed for new and experienced users who need simple and affordable Sanger sequencing and fragment analysis without compromising performance or quality.
Sanger sequencing is the gold standard for sequencing technology, enabling high accuracy, long-read capability, and flexibility to support various applications in many research areas. Similarly, DNA fragment analysis enables many applications, from genotyping to bacteria identification and plant screening to gene expression profiling.
Below are examples of applications that can be run on the SeqStudio Genetic Analyzer. For more application information, see our SeqStudio Applications page.
- De novo Sanger sequencing
- Targeted Sanger sequencing
- Plasmid sequencing
- Oncology research
- Microbial species identification
- Next-generation sequencing (NGS) confirmation
- CRISPR-Cas9 genome editing analysis
- Human cell line authentication
- Single-nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) genotyping
- Analysis of human copy number variation (CNV)
- DNA methylation analysis
- Low-level somatic variant detection and analysis
- Microsatellite instability (MSI) analysis
- Repeat DNA expansion
- SARS-CoV-2 identification
SeqStudio Genetic Analyzer Specification
- Product Line: SeqStudio
- Shipping Condition: Room Temperature
- Format: 96-Well Plate, 8-Tube Strip
- Power Requirements: 100 V to 240 V
- Software Type: Fragment Analysis
- Height (English) Exterior: 17.4 in.
- Height (Metric) Exterior: 44.2 cm
- Length (English) Exterior: 19.48 in.
- Length (Metric) Exterior: 49.5 cm
- Width (English) Exterior: 25.5 in.
- Width (Metric) Exterior: 64.8 cm
- 2017 Applied Biosystems SeqStudio Genetic Analyzer – new in box!
- Starter kit
- Sanger Sequencing Kit:200 reactions
- SeqStudio Cartridge v2:Up to 250 injections or 1000 reactions
- Applied Biosystems A35641 96-well Septa for SeqStudio Genetic Analyzer
- Septa for strips of 8, strips of 8, for SeqStudio Genetic Analyzer Cat. No. A35643
- Septa for cathode buffer container for SeqStudio Genetic Analyzer Cat. No. A35640
Enjoy 15% OFF Your First Order
Welcome to Ferus Medical! We’re thrilled to have you on board. To celebrate your arrival, we’re offering a special 15% discount on your first order.
Details of the Offer:
- Discount: 15% off your entire first purchase
- Use code: WELCOME15 at checkout
Don’t Miss Out! This special offer is valid for a limited time only. So, why wait? Dive into our collection and grab your favorites now!