Agilent NovoCyte Flow Cytometer Systems 2000R
Experience the future of cell analysis with the Agilent NovoCyte Flow Cytometer. Achieve unparalleled precision and versatility in cell counting, phenotyping, and biomarker detection. Ideal for both research and clinical applications, explore our NovoCyte series for cutting-edge cytometry solutions.
NovoCyte Flow Cytometer Systems are a family of benchtop flow cytometers from Agilent Technologies. They are designed for a wide range of applications, including basic research, clinical research, and quality control. NovoCyte systems are available with 1, 2, 3, or 5 lasers and can detect up to 25 different parameters simultaneously.
“I use the NovoCyte to screen compounds for induction of micronuclei in the TK6 cell line as part of our gene tox strategy. With the NovoSampler and 96-well format, the assay is extremely robust and the results reproducible to a very high degree. The NovoCyte is user friendly and creating new applications to support our immune tox strategy has been delightfully easy, even for a novice within the field of immunology. The maintenance of the NovoCyte is straight forward and easy to perform using the guides in the program and it takes very little time. In the almost 4 years we have used the NovoCyte I have only experiences clotting one time (!). This can be due to the material we use (non-adherent cells and blood), but using the same material on our previous flow cytometer we experienced clotting regularly.”
- Organization: H. Lundbeck A/S
The NovoCyte Flow Cytometer Systems are a series of high-performance benchtop instruments designed for flow cytometry, suitable for a wide range of users and laboratory settings.
NovoCyte Flow Cytometer Features
Address the full range of current and future multi-parameter analysis research needs with the NovoCyte flow cytometer. ACEA brings researchers high-performance flow cytometry at a low investment cost with the NovoCyte platform.
- Powerful- up to 17 parameter detection with enhanced sensitivity and resolution.
- Intuitive – automated instrument maintenance functions and advanced data analysis capabilities for greater usability.
- Customizable – 1 to 3 laser options, exchangeable filters, multiple sampling options, and flexible analysis formats.
- Other important features enhance usability, such as fixed optical alignment, 24-bit detection dynamic ranges with no need for PMT voltage adjustment, accurate volumetric-based cell counting, pressure sensors to monitor fluidic status in real-time, and automatic cleaning and decontamination processes.
NovoCyte Flow Cytometer Systems are used in a variety of fields, including:
- Immunology: to study the immune system and its response to disease and infection
- Oncology: to diagnose and monitor cancer
- Infectious diseases: to diagnose and monitor infectious diseases such as HIV/AIDS and malaria
- Cell biology: to study the structure and function of cells
- Drug discovery: to develop new drugs and therapies
Some of the specific applications of the NovoCyte 2000R include:
- Cell counting and viability assessment
- Cell phenotype analysis
- Apoptotic cell detection
- Cytokine expression analysis
- Immunophenotyping of immune cells
- Detection of pathogens and parasites
- Analysis of stem cells and progenitor cells
- Drug discovery and development
- Quality control of cell products
Immune status is associated with disease state, treatment efficiency, and response to external stimuli such as vaccines. Immunophenotyping quickly identifies candidate cell types, sub-classes and functions. Monitoring the frequency of numerous immune cell population as well as the differentiation/activation status of specific cell subsets such as monocytes, NK cells, T and B cells is essential as they may influence the immunogenicity of a vaccine and its efficiency. The NovoCyte Flow Cytometer enables simultaneous quantification of multiple leukocytes for better understanding the immune status of patients and surveillance of the immune response to infectious disease.
Cytokines are small molecules essential for immune cell response to activation by pathogens, autoimmunity, or therapeutics. Signaling by cytokines can modulate gene regulation, innate and adaptive immune response, and inflammation. Measuring cytokine production and identifying the source of cytokine production is therefore important for an in-depth understanding of the immune response. Bead-based flow cytometry-based detection of cytokines is a highly effective method for measuring multiple soluble analytes in a single sample, using a mixture of bead populations with varying fluorescence intensities.
NovoCyte Flow Cytometer Systems are known for their high sensitivity, resolution, and ease of use. They are also relatively affordable, making them a good option for laboratories of all sizes. NovoCyte is a high-performance benchtop flow cytometer designed for all levels of users and all types of laboratories. This budget-friendly instrument can detect up to 17 parameters with enhanced sensitivity and resolution.
The customizable laser and optical configurations of NovoCyte offer a high degree of flexibility while providing complex cell analysis capabilities. The NovoExpress software facilitates easy and intuitive sample acquisition and analysis. Automation of multiple fluidic functions eliminates cumbersome and time-consuming procedures. User hands-on time is minimized by the flexible NovoSampler Pro, which can automatically analyze samples in single tubes, multi-tube racks, or 24-, 48-, or 96-well plates.
Here are some of the features of NovoCyte Flow Cytometer Systems:
- High sensitivity and resolution: NovoCyte systems have high-performance optics and detectors that provide excellent sensitivity and resolution. This allows users to detect and quantify even the faintest signals.
- Flexibility and scalability: NovoCyte systems are available with various laser and optical configurations to meet the needs of different applications. They are also easily upgradeable to meet future needs.
- Ease of use: NovoCyte systems are designed to be easy to use, even for new users. The intuitive software provides various features to help users set up and run experiments, analyze data, and create reports.
Overall, NovoCyte Flow Cytometer Systems is a powerful and versatile tool for various flow cytometry applications.
- flow cytometer
- software (3 licenses)
- reagent containers
- flow cytometer starter kit and a one-year warranty.
- Configuration: Blue/Red lasers (488/640 nm)
- 4 FL channels
Enjoy 15% OFF Your First Order
Welcome to Ferus Medical! We’re thrilled to have you on board. To celebrate your arrival, we’re offering a special 15% discount on your first order.
Details of the Offer:
- Discount: 15% off your entire first purchase
- Use code: WELCOME15 at checkout
Don’t Miss Out! This special offer is valid for a limited time only. So, why wait? Dive into our collection and grab your favorites now!