Mastercycler X50s is the elegant synthesis of speed, flexibility, and PCR optimization for research PCR applications and standardization for routine PCR applications such as food testing, etc. A new, highly intuitive touch screen concept puts all of those benefits always at your fingertips.
Speed and enhanced optimization functions like the 2D-Gradient make the Mastercycler X50s the ideal tool for advanced research in molecular biology. The block temperature control and regulation give rise to the next optimization stage, whereas the adaptable user management and profound documentation capabilities give peace of mind to laboratories working or conforming to set standards.
A highly intuitive touch display, low noise levels, low power consumption, and the versatile flexlid concept make the product a powerful yet discrete tool. Whichever you choose, you can independently control and monitor every unit. You can also control who has access to the system and their level of access with our intuitive user access system. Low noise levels, low power consumption, and the versatile flexlid® concept make the product a powerful yet convenient PCR cycler.
Eppendorf’s new Mastercycler X50s accommodates PCR with outstanding speed and optimization capabilities. With heating rates of 10°C/s average, Eppendorf provides a fast 96 well cycler compatible with standard format consumables. PCR optimization reaches a new magnitude with the innovative 2D-Gradient, which allows totally new expectations with regards to yields and specificity of PCR.
The Next Stage of PCR Optimization
Eppendorf Mastercycler® X50s with silver block for 96-well or 0.1/0.2ml tubes and touchscreen interface
Eppendorf Mastercycler® X50s with silver block for 96-well or 0.1/0.2ml tubes and touchscreen interface. 110?-?230 V/50?-?60 Hz with GB plug – 6311000045
About the range
- Available as standalone units, controlled by the user-friendly VisioNize® touchscreen interface, or externally controlled eco units, the Mastercycler X50 family offers the flexibility to meet all your throughput needs.
- Each standalone PCR thermocycler can be networked with up to nine additional eco units.
- You can control up to fifty MC X50 eco units with Eppendorf’s CycleManager X50 software for even higher throughput.
- Whichever you need, you’ll be able to monitor and manage every unit – individually, simultaneously, or as a group – with the assurance that every PCR cycler provides excellent block homogeneity, accuracy, and precision.
- For security, choose different levels of access for different users.
- Low noise and power usage and the versatile flexlid® concept for maximized flexibility make the MC X50 the most powerful and convenient PCR thermocycler set-up.
Mastercycler X50s Features:
- Heating rate: up to 10°C/s
- Cooling rate: 2.3°C/s
- Control accuracy: ±0.15°C
- Innovative 2D-Gradient for advanced PCR optimization
- X50 with Touchscreen can control up to 9 other units (connected cyclers do not have a touch screen interface)
- flexlid® concept: automatic height adjustment of the lid allows you to use all types of consumables
- Small footprint
- 2 Years
- Fast PCR
- PCR optimization
- Standard PCR
- Cycle sequencing
Up to 10 PCR cyclers can be combined – ideal for high throughput applications or labs with a high number of users running different assays. If you need more flexibility or throughput, up to 50 PCR cyclers can be combined in a computer-controlled network.
2D-Gradient allows you to optimize both the denaturation temperature (bottom to top) and the annealing temperature (left to right) during the same run. Higher denaturation temperatures can have the advantage of increased specificity, while lower denaturation temperatures reduce stress on biomolecules and lead to increased yield. Assays that struggle to work reliably at a 95° denaturation temperature could benefit significantly from optimizing the denaturation temperature.
|37 to 110°C
|Operating manual, certificate of uniformity, Mains/power cordWith EU and US plugs
|110 to 230 V, 50 to 60 Hz
|96-well silver block
|Block homogeneity 20to72°C ≤±0.2°C; 95°C ≤±0.3°C
|4 to 99°C
|27.5 × 43 × 33 cm
Enjoy 15% OFF Your First Order
Welcome to Ferus Medical! We’re thrilled to have you on board. To celebrate your arrival, we’re offering a special 15% discount on your first order.
Details of the Offer:
- Discount: 15% off your entire first purchase
- Use code: WELCOME15 at checkout
Don’t Miss Out! This special offer is valid for a limited time only. So, why wait? Dive into our collection and grab your favorites now!