BUCHI Rotary Evaporator R-300 with Controller
Buchi R-300 Rotavapor System is a specific model of rotary evaporator produced by BÜCHI, a reputable Swiss company that specializes in manufacturing laboratory equipment. BÜCHI’s rotary evaporators are known for their reliable performance, efficiency, and innovative features, making them a preferred choice in many laboratories around the world.
Buchi R-300 offers high reliability and convenience in laboratory rotary evaporation applications. Rotavapor R-300 provides user-friendly operation thanks to the ergonomic, electronic, or manual lifting of the evaporation balloon thanks to the Combi-Clip, and optionally Heating Bath B-301 (for the 1L bottle, Tmax:95°C) or B-305 (for 5L bottle), Tmax:220°C), glass assembly and Interface I-300 or I-300 Pro. With easy plug-and-play expansion into a fully integrated system, including a central interface, Rotavapor R-300 can include a vacuum pump and circulating chiller to suit your needs. The choice between 5 L high temperature and 1 L fast heating bath Precise operation control with integrated digital display of heating temperature, rotation speed, and lift Wide position range of accessories available: seven different glass assemblies, safety shield.
Buchi R-300 Features
- Ergonomic handle: Ergonomic handle to change the position of the lift conveniently. The electronic and manual versions are available.
- Direct rotation speed control: Immediate rotation speed adjustment with an intuitively positioned control knob in case of an urgent or unexpected event.
- Combi-Clip: The patented Combi-Clip with snap lock mechanism allows the connection of the evaporating flask with one hand.
- Integrated display: The heating bath temperature, rotation speed, and lift position are shown on the integrated heating bath display.
- Additional interface: Control and regulate all process parameters conveniently with the optional Interface I-300 or I-300 Pro.
- Glass assemblies: Seven assemblies enable various applications, solvents, and sample properties.
The Rotavapor R-300 has been designed with safety in mind, featuring a variety of safety measures, including built-in sensors that detect overheating or overpressure conditions during operation and shut down the system automatically if necessary. An emergency switch can also be activated to stop the rotary evaporator in case of emergency or other unforeseen circumstances.
Buchi R-300 Benefits
The “Smart distillations” of the Rotavapor® R-300 enable an automated, unattended process with optimized system parameters. Users can flexibly program their own SOPs into the system and monitor their distillations remotely via an app. System uptimes are substantially maximized with the BUCHI Cloud Services for innovative self-service tools and free updates by pushing a button.
- The distillation process gets smarter every day.
- Optimized productivity, streamlined processes, and increased security with BUCHI Cloud Services
- Unattended operation
- Automated execution of customized methods
The modular design of the Rotavapor® R-300 helps to meet your requirements in rotary evaporation through a high level of system flexibility. Thanks to a wide range of system accessories, glassware, and the option to monitor the process remotely via a mobile device, you, as a user, gain the ability to customize the distillation process to fit your unique needs.
- Modular design that fits individual requirements
- A wide range of accessories for a wide range of applications
- Flexible Interface positioning
- Save time with mobile process monitoring
The Rotavapor® R-300 provides maximum convenience for conducting rotary evaporation in the lab. It can be easily operated with features such as one-touch interface commands, fast flask handling with Combi-Clip, options to adjust system parameters with intuitively placed buttons manually, and the only possibility to personalize glassware with a customized permanent print.
- Intuitive system operation with one-touch commands
- Easy handling of flasks with Combi-Clip
- Fast reaction times thanks to real-time system control
- More sample safety with personalized glassware
The Buchi Rotavapor R-300 is one of the most popular and reliable laboratory equipment available today. It is a rotary evaporator that precisely and quickly extracts solvents from samples in a safe, controlled manner. The Rotavapor R-300 stands out for its advanced technology and features, making it an ideal choice for any laboratory setting. Overall, the Buchi Rotavapor R-300 is an outstanding piece of laboratory equipment that provides precision extraction of solvents at optimal speeds with safety measures built into every part of its design.
- R-300 with electronic lift Controller Type I-300 Pro Interface (Woulff Bottle)
- Woulff bottle CPL.
- Autodest Sensor
- Evapor. flask 29.2/32 1000ml
- Foamsensor & holder cpl.
- Prot. shield for R-300 cpl.
- One 1L and one 5L (046596) evaporation flasks
- One 1L and one 3L (025266) receiving flasks
- Transparent PLASTIC+GLAS (P+G) safety coating
- Vertical condenser with cooling coils
- SJ 24/40 joint
- I-300 interface with Woulff bottle (incl. VacuBox)
- V-300 chemical-resistant PTFE diaphragm pump
- B-305 heating bath: temperature range of 20°C to 220°C for evaporating flasks up to 5 Liter
- F-305 recirculating chiller
- 110V (11SR300252VS12) or 220V (11SR300252VS11)
- I-300 Pro interface
- Cold trap condenser used for low boiling solvents along with e.g., dry ice for cooling
- Ai C30-17 -30°C 17L volume recirculating chiller
- ULVAC DTC-41 dual-stage 1.6 Cfm PTFE chemical-resistant diaphragm pump
- Flask cork ring stand
Enjoy 15% OFF Your First Order
Welcome to Ferus Medical! We’re thrilled to have you on board. To celebrate your arrival, we’re offering a special 15% discount on your first order.
Details of the Offer:
- Discount: 15% off your entire first purchase
- Use code: WELCOME15 at checkout
Don’t Miss Out! This special offer is valid for a limited time only. So, why wait? Dive into our collection and grab your favorites now!