Varioskan LUX Microplate Reader offers automatic dynamic range selection, which adjusts the optimal reading range based on signal intensity, and built-in safety checks alerting you to potential errors. The Varioskan LUX multimodal microplate reader is designed specifically for life science researchers to provide fast and reliable results for even the most challenging applications. Thermo Fisher Scientific’s new Varioskan LUX comes with different measurement technologies, including absorption and fluorescence intensity with optional Luminescence, AlphaScreen, and a Time-Resolved fluorescence module.
The Varioskan LUX can also be equipped with up to two onboard dispensers, allowing for the easy and accurate addition of reagents. Among other features, the equipment also has agitation, an integrated gas control module, automatic dynamic range selection, and intelligent safety controls that detect errors before they happen. This gives researchers confidence that their experiment will run smoothly and successfully. With the Varioskan Lux, it is possible to use plates from 6 to 1,536 wells and be compatible with the µdrop plate for micro volumes.
- Varioskan LUX is a spectral scanning flatbed fluorometer with spectrophotometry, fluorescence (including TR-FRET, hTRF), Luminescence (including BRET), and AlphaScreen/AlphaLISA functions.
- The measurement areas of this design are absorbance and fluorescence. Absorption wavelength range 200 – 1000 nm. The design includes a built-in gas module to control the concentration of CO2 and O2 for cell analysis, a shaker, an incubator, 1and a dispenser.
- For precise dosing of reagents, the Varioskan LUX can be equipped with onboard dispensers, which guarantees reproducible results and dosing accuracy.
- The built-in incubator ensures an optimal and stable temperature in the reaction medium.
- Varioskan LUX is easily integrated with automated systems. The device is designed in either case the robotic station can work with microplates in the “portrait” or “landscape” mode.
- Thermo Scientific Skanlt software with automatic calibration and self-diagnosis avoids errors. Based on the intensity of the signal, the dynamic range is adjusted automatically—availability of interface for integration with automated systems.
The Varioskan LUX is a modular, upgradable instrument that provides excellent usability across various applications.
- Up to five measurement technologies: Absorbance (UV-Vis), Fluorescence intensity (incl. FRET), Luminescence (direct and filtered), AlphaScreen/AlphaLISA, and Time-resolved fluorescence (incl. TR-FRET/hTRF)
- Filter and monochromator optics
- Spectral scanning for assay optimization
- Five measurement modes, including endpoint, kinetic, spectra, kinetic spectra, and multipoint
- Integrated gas control module for setting CO2 and O2 concentrations for cell-based assays
- Simultaneous dispensing and measurement for signal monitoring at the start of a reaction
- Automatic dynamic range selection, based on the signal intensity of each well
- Smart safety controls are designed to identify and alert the user of potential problems before they happen.
- Automated instrument calibration and self-diagnostics for reliable performance
- Certified HTRF compatible reader by CisBio Bioassays
- Validated DLReady by Promega Corporation
Varioskan LUX is paired with the powerful and intuitive SkanIt Software, providing excellent usability and flexibility.
- License free—Each user can install the software on their computer
- An intuitive and flexible interface for multiple users and assays
- Innovative Virtual Pipetting Tool makes it easy to define samples to plate layout
- Measurement data is continuously saved to the database, in either case there’s no data lost due to unexpected interruptions such as power outages or accidental aborting
- Simplified data processing and export
- Export data in a single mouse click, or have it emailed automatically at the end of the run
- .Several file formats for exporting results: *.xlsx, *.pdf, *.xml, and *.txt
- Shows real-time spectra and kinetic curves during the measurement
- Built-in calculations for data analysis (e.g., blank subtraction, average/SD/CV%, standard curve, dose-response, quality control, classification, kinetic and spectral analysis, custom formula, etc.)
- Comprehensive result reports with traceability to runtime actions and settings
- Two editions are available: Research Edition for life science researchers and Drug Discovery Edition, which offers features needed for the FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliance.
What makes Varioskan LUX great product:
- Built-in intelligence: from the intelligent safety controls, automatic dynamic range selection,and auto-calibration, Varioskan LUX determines the ideal settings to start an experiment
- Excellent interface: the SkanIt Software is highly intuitive o which ensures the equipment is simple to operate even for the most complex tests
- Flexibility: Varioskan LUX is highly configurable with a wide range of features that can be added to meet customer needs for a wide range of applications
- Thermo Varioskan LUX Multimode Microplate Reader
- Laptop Running SkanIt Software
- Absorbance Validation Report
- Fluorescence Validation Report
- Absorbance Module Installed
- Fluorescence Module Installed (Top/Bottom)
- Luminescence Module Installed
- Communication Cable
- 120V Power Cord
- User Manual
- 90-Day Warranty
Enjoy 15% OFF Your First Order
Welcome to Ferus Medical! We’re thrilled to have you on board. To celebrate your arrival, we’re offering a special 15% discount on your first order.
Details of the Offer:
- Discount: 15% off your entire first purchase
- Use code: WELCOME15 at checkout
Don’t Miss Out! This special offer is valid for a limited time only. So, why wait? Dive into our collection and grab your favorites now!