If you’re searching for an efficient thermal cycler that is compact and loaded with good features, go for the Bio-Rad T100 thermal cycler. In a tiny package, the thermal cycle packs a variety of user-friendly functions.
The device makes it easier for users to run PCR efficiently. Bio-Rad T100 thermal cycler boasts an efficient interface that features a touchscreen that is very easy for anyone to make use of. It also passes with flying colors if we take into account longevity and durability. Due to its sturdy design, it has provided outstanding performance for years.
The T100 thermal cycler is the smart PCR choice. This compact, 96-well thermal cycler offers a comprehensive package of features that makes running PCR easier than ever before. The intuitive touch screen makes it easy to create a protocol, start a run, or manage files, so you spend less time programming or training new researchers. A programmable temperature gradient lets you identify the optimal annealing temperature for a PCR assay in a single run, so you spend less time optimizing.
The T100 thermal cycler’s intuitive touch screen makes running PCR easier than ever before. The T100 thermal cycler’s performance, features, and ease of use are efficiently streamlined into a compact footprint that fits in any laboratory. The most trusted name has engineered the 96-well thermal cycler in PCR for long-lasting performance and reliable results. The T100 thermal cycler is the smart PCR choice of both experts and novices.
To know more about the device, read through the article on Bio-Rad T100 thermal cycler.
Bio-Rad T100 Thermal Cycler Features
1. Programming is Easy
Novices, as well as experts, can quickly get started with the Bio-Rad T100 thermal cycler. The thermal profile is displayed graphically on the protocol editor. And the simple incubate feature maintains a steady temperature for your samples.
Your protocols are saved in a personal folder on the T100 thermal cycler. As a result, you don’t have to spend much time programming.
- With the built-in library of effective methods for reverse transcription PCR, rapid PCR, long PCR, and more, you can get started faster.
- The streamlined graphics programming of the Bio-Rad T100 thermal cycler also saves time.
2. Optimization is Fast and Efficient
The use of thermal gradient technology allows you to adjust your PCR analysis swiftly. It ensures that the incubation times in each of the eight rows are identical during a gradient step.
- It can adjust the cycler ramp rate using dynamic ramping technology.
- The device can also check eight different temps at the same time. The best part is that it can do so in one run.
3. Optimal Performance
Thermal cyclers need to perform consistently from run to run and year to year. The Bio-Rad T100 thermal cycler delivers this consistency, backed by Bio Rads 20 years of experience building thermal cyclers.
The system’s build in such a way that it shields the thermoelectric parts. Also, Bio-Rad T100 Thermal Cycler features a design a thermal block configuration that lasts long.
- It helps decrease your run times with maximum rates.
- You can choose a reaction volume from 1 to 100ul.
4. Environment Friendly
The Bio-Rad T100 thermal cycler reduces your environmental impact. And it does so while helping you achieve your research goal.
When the device is not in use, the power save mode turns off the screen. It helps you in conserving energy and lowering your carbon footprint.
- The T100 cycler is suitable with reusable seal mats. It’s compatible with full-height tubes, strips, and plates.
- The T100 cycler’s heating and cooling are quick and efficient. It helps increase efficiency, and it uses a lower amount of energy per run.
Benefits Of Using Bio-Rad T100 Thermal Cycler
- The use of thermal gradient technology allows you to improve your reactions in just a single run.
- The small size of the Bio-Rad T100 thermal cycler saves valuable desk space.
- The device keeps your protocols organized using a USB flash drive or custom folders.
- Use the T100 thermal cycler intuitive touch screen to save time programming.
- Determination of the optimal reaction parameters thanks to the temperature gradient function;
- Fast and convenient control with a large touch screen;
- Countdown timer with large and contrasting numbers, clearly visible from a long distance, to determine the time until the end of the reaction;
- The heated lid with automatic height adjustment allows PCR to be performed without the use of mineral oil;
- 96-well reaction block format compatible with 0.2 ml high profile strips and microplates;
- The supporting frame will enable you to carry out the reaction even in a single test tube (optional);
- The front USB port will enable data and experiment logs to be transferred to standard Flash drives;
- Non-volatile memory allows the device to resume operation after power failures automatically.
Bio-Rad T100 thermal cycler has achieved significant advancements in terms of reliable results. The user-friendly touch screen interface and its gradient technique enable fast tuning of PCR cycling conditions. If you’re looking for a portable, efficient, and trusted PCR device, go ahead and purchase the Bio-Rad T100 thermal cycler.
- (1) 96 well block
- (1) Power Cord
- Bio-Rad T100 Thermal Cycler Instruction Manual
- Temp Probed Tested
- Operates per Factory OEM Specifications
- 180 Day Warranty
Enjoy 15% OFF Your First Order
Welcome to Ferus Medical! We’re thrilled to have you on board. To celebrate your arrival, we’re offering a special 15% discount on your first order.
Details of the Offer:
- Discount: 15% off your entire first purchase
- Use code: WELCOME15 at checkout
Don’t Miss Out! This special offer is valid for a limited time only. So, why wait? Dive into our collection and grab your favorites now!